منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى
منتدى حبيبى دائما
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى حبيبى دائما

اجتماعى...ثقافى...فنى ... دينى ... رياضى ... ترفيهى

قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالا . الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا 
أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثاً وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لا تُرْجَعُون
منتدى حبيبى دائما يتمنى لكم قضاء وقت ممتع...مع تحيات جمال أبونجيلة
يا بلادى ... يا بلادى ... انا بحبك يا بلادى ..
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالخميس 17 يناير 2013 - 3:05 من طرف محمد دائماً

» قصص انجليزية للاطفال
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:41 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:32 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:30 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:28 من طرف جمال

» عذراً
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 8 أبريل 2011 - 1:13 من طرف جمال

» خمن....من أنا؟
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 1 مارس 2011 - 20:46 من طرف ZEYAD

» الوظائف فى وزارة المالية
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 22:13 من طرف جمال

» اغبى اسئلة
قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 1:39 من طرف جمال

التبادل الاعلاني

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ Empty قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ السبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:32

جمال

جمال

THE ANT'S LESSON

Layla was a beautiful , polite and obedient little girl . However , she had one major flaw in her personality. Layla was lazy and she detested work . She did do her homeworks nor studied her lessons . On account of her low grades , Layla was constantly scolded by her mother . In addition to her mother , Layla was scolded and punished by her teacher for not making any efforts to study.

Unfortunately , Laylas passed her time playing in the garden , building sandcastles and picking flowers. One day, as Layla went to the garden , she noticed a pile of dry straws. As she moved closer , she noticed a lot of grains spread in the sun and an army of busy ants . She asked an ant : " What are you doing there , little ant ? " . " I am preparing provisions for winter . Then , all of us ants will put them in our ant-hill " , said the ant . "The task is difficult and we are small , but we are active and perservering " , the ant continued.

Layla said : " I have to strain myself ; my father brings us food and takes care of us ". Layla continued : ” In winter , our houses , made of solid stones , protects us from the cold wind and rain . I don't have to work nor tire myself ". " You lazy little girl " , said the ant , " you seem to lack a lot of experience " . The ant continued , " Nothing comes without effort and hard work . While you play in the garden , your father sweats and works " . What if your father falls sick ? ... I dout if you would enjoy yourself , like you do now , " said the ant . " I believe we feel more pleasure when we have worked hard. Then, rest is worth it " .

Throughout the conversation , Layla was intently listening and was convencied of the ants words . Hurriedly , she went back to the house . Layla sat at her table ansd started to study. She worked very hard for a full mounth. As a consequence of her hard work , Layla passed the exams . Her parents and her teacher were quiet pleased . From that day on , and thanks to the words of the ant , Layla became industrious in her studies

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى