منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى
منتدى حبيبى دائما
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى حبيبى دائما

اجتماعى...ثقافى...فنى ... دينى ... رياضى ... ترفيهى

قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالا . الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا 
أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثاً وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لا تُرْجَعُون
منتدى حبيبى دائما يتمنى لكم قضاء وقت ممتع...مع تحيات جمال أبونجيلة
يا بلادى ... يا بلادى ... انا بحبك يا بلادى ..
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالخميس 17 يناير 2013 - 3:05 من طرف محمد دائماً

» قصص انجليزية للاطفال
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:41 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:32 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:30 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:28 من طرف جمال

» عذراً
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 8 أبريل 2011 - 1:13 من طرف جمال

» خمن....من أنا؟
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 1 مارس 2011 - 20:46 من طرف ZEYAD

» الوظائف فى وزارة المالية
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 22:13 من طرف جمال

» اغبى اسئلة
قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 1:39 من طرف جمال

التبادل الاعلاني

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

جمال

جمال

THE FARMER & THE ANIMALS

Following a long and tiring day in the fields , the bull , exahausted , returned to the stable , panting . weak from fatigue , the bull collapsed on the ground , moaning in complaints . Watching , the donkey said to the bull : " What is the matter , my friend ? You are in really deplorable state " . The bull replied : " I am exahausted. The fields are vast and the farmer is without pity".
The donkey advised the bull not to accept work like a slave or , at least , to try and avoid working. The bull reminded the donkey that it was difficult to stand up against the man who exploits the animals. " Man will not hesitate to get rid of an inactive and unproductive animal . To fake it and avoid work! How to do it
The donkey suggested : " Pretend you are ill. Do not eat. Do not drink . You will be really ill " . " When he notices that you are incapable of even standing .. or moving , our master will let you rest ". The master who understand the language of animals , heard the conversation between the donkey and the bull.

The next morning , carrying his personal things in a bag, the farmer went to the stable . He found the bull lying on the ground . The animal , exausted and looking ill, was moaning in pain . Leaving the bull, the man approashed the astonished donkey , took hold of him and took him in a docile way to the fields. Buckled to the heavy blough , the donkey worked laboriously the vast fields throughout the day.

When night fell, breathless and extremely tired, the donkey returned to the stable, where the bull was resting . The bull , obviously less tired after a full day of rest , enquired with the donkey on how did he manage. The donkey replied : " My friend , I have some alarming news " . I heard our master say : " If the bull is not in shape by tomorrow , I will have to cut his throat " . As such I advise you to eat well , regain your strength, lest you will face some misfortune " . The bull followed the advice of the friend who said " we should not occupy ourselves with the affairs of others "

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

مواضيع مماثلة

-

» قصص انجليزية للاطفال

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى