منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى

انضم إلى المنتدى ، فالأمر سريع وسهل

منتدى حبيبى دائما
اهلا وسهلا نورتوا المنتدى
منتدى حبيبى دائما
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.
منتدى حبيبى دائما

اجتماعى...ثقافى...فنى ... دينى ... رياضى ... ترفيهى

قُلْ هَلْ نُنَبِّئُكُمْ بِالْأَخْسَرِينَ أَعْمَالا . الَّذِينَ ضَلَّ سَعْيُهُمْ فِي الْحَيَاةِ الدُّنْيَا وَهُمْ يَحْسَبُونَ أَنَّهُمْ يُحْسِنُونَ صُنْعًا 
أَفَحَسِبْتُمْ أَنَّمَا خَلَقْنَاكُمْ عَبَثاً وَأَنَّكُمْ إِلَيْنَا لا تُرْجَعُون
منتدى حبيبى دائما يتمنى لكم قضاء وقت ممتع...مع تحيات جمال أبونجيلة
يا بلادى ... يا بلادى ... انا بحبك يا بلادى ..
بحـث

نتائج البحث

Rechercher بحث متقدم

المواضيع الأخيرة
» السلام عليكم ورحمة الله وبركاته
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالخميس 17 يناير 2013 - 3:05 من طرف محمد دائماً

» قصص انجليزية للاطفال
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:41 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزى...درس النملةَ
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:32 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزية..المزارع والحيوانات
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:30 من طرف جمال

» قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:28 من طرف جمال

» عذراً
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالجمعة 8 أبريل 2011 - 1:13 من طرف جمال

» خمن....من أنا؟
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء 1 مارس 2011 - 20:46 من طرف ZEYAD

» الوظائف فى وزارة المالية
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 22:13 من طرف جمال

» اغبى اسئلة
قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار I_icon_minitimeالسبت 26 فبراير 2011 - 1:39 من طرف جمال

التبادل الاعلاني

أهلا وسهلا بك زائرنا الكريم, أنت لم تقم بتسجيل الدخول بعد! يشرفنا أن تقوم بالدخول أو التسجيل إذا رغبت بالمشاركة في المنتدى

قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار

اذهب الى الأسفل  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

1قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار Empty قصص انجليزيه.الثعلب المكار السبت 7 مايو 2011 - 14:28

جمال

جمال

THE WILY FOX

A fox was so hungry he felt he was going to die. In spite of his weakness , the fox went searching for something to appease his hunger . Somewhere near a farm , the fox found a pretentious rooster, perched on a wall , singing at " the-top-of-his-voice " .
Proudly shaking his red comb, the rooster looked like an easy prey to the fox. The fox knew that most of the pretentious are " feeble-minded . Thinking of a way to eat the rooster and after a one-week forced fasting , the fox was pacing back and forth .

With a stick in the hand , the fox carefully approached the rooster always singing , perched on the wall . The rooster was surprised to see a fox approaching , leaning with difficulty on a stick . With a weak voive the fox said to the rooster . " Hello , king of birds and undisputed master of the hens ! " The rooster asked : " Why the flattery talks ? crippled fox ... Can't you be sincere ? "

The fox threw the stick away and said to the rooster . " You are good ... One can hide nothing from you ! " As a matter of fact , I wanted to test you to see weather you fulfil the difficult role of a king ! " A community of hens have entrusted me with the task of finding a beautiful and brave rooster " .

A rooster with a beautiful comb who would be crowned as their king . Farewell , I have no time to waste . The fox left , moving in small paces , hoping for the rooster to follow without delay . The fox was worried for a moment. Did the rooster change his mind ? The fox was pleasantly surprised to find the rooster in front , walking in large paces.

The fox caught the rooster who believed the flatterer . Then, the fox strangled him. While plucking the rooster , the fox had saliva dripping from his mouth . What a well-deserved feast. Satisfied , the fox thought : " Now , let's look for another " pretentious

الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة  رسالة [صفحة 1 من اصل 1]

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:
لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى